Prohibited items to carry on the plane
As many people know Traveling by plane often requires more complicated inspections than traveling by other means. That’s the purpose for safety because traveling by plane often has a lot of passengers and when in the air if there is a problem, it will be difficult to fix the situation. Planes traveling are different from cars or boats that can find a parking point quickly when they meet a problem. A plane’s landing strip doesn’t have as many landing points as other modes of transportation. In extreme cases, problems that arise during those trips can lead to massive losses. Therefore, aviation aircraft emphasize safety from the beginning, starting with check-in to the take-off of the aircraft. which will have receptionists and inspection staff on duty to reduce the chances of any problems. So, one of the important rules that passengers need to know when boarding a plane is not to carry any prohibited objects onto the plane.
Prohibited items on board are another thing that airport passengers should know and comply with the requirements set by the airport, which are as follows:
- Liquids (gels/sprays/beverages/cosmetics) with capacity exceeding 100 ml per piece or a total of more than 1000 ml cannot be taken on board but can be put in a bag to be loaded The airport issued this rule to prevent terrorism.
- Power Bank is another item that can’t be put in a checked bag. but can be carried in hand luggage. It must be a power bank not more than 32,000 mAh of capacity, and can carry not more than 2 pieces per person.
- All kinds of weapons and weapon imitations , including guns and physical weapons such as knives, knuckles, swords, spears, maces and weapon imitations such as lighters, lighter grenades, toy guns, throwing stars.
- All kinds of harmful substances such as insecticides, arsenic, oxidizing substances such as ammonium nitrate, calcium peroxide. Radioactive gas objects such as uranium. Corrosive objects, such as batteries containing corrosive substances, acid, mercury, etc.
- Flammable materials such as petrol, lighters, solid fuels, oil paints, matches, etc.
- Both poisonous and non-poisonous animals include large animals, preserved animals, which may endanger the aircraft and other passengers. which, in addition to potentially disturbing others It’s also illegal.
- All kinds of sharp objects such as steel rulers, cutters, nail scissors, sewing needles, knives, folding knives, pocket knives and all kinds of sharp objects that may cause harm but if it is a necessary item. Probably allowed to be stowed in large checked bags under the plane but it is not allowed to carry it on the plane.
- Strong-smelling foods such as seafood, fresh/frozen meat, durian, pickled fish, must be packaged well to avoid odors or spilling during the flight.
- Other items such as magnets, dry ice
Information above is prohibited items that should not be carried on board and in luggage. If the officer is detected, they must be confiscated, discarded or prosecuted. It’s best to check yourself before going to the airport. If at the airport the option is to throw it away, or if the item is expensive or valuable the owner. Suggests sending the parcel home. Most of the parcel delivery points are located in the waiting area for passengers arriving at the airport or the point where they hold welcome signs to passengers.