Why do South Koreans like to visit Thailand?
South Korea has been very successful as a country that has prospered in the entertainment and beauty industries. Due to these booms, more tourists and people who are interested in work are flocking to South Korea. Ploy resulted in the boom in the tourism and food industry as well. More and more tourists are flocking to South Korea, but South Koreans face increasingly competitive work. This indicates the pressure to have more on their lives. Although the income is high, the expenditures of South Koreans are also high. This is another reason why South Koreans want to relocate or go on vacation abroad. Because it can make them feel more relaxed. And one of the most popular places that Koreans are popular for traveling abroad. So, it is…… Thailand.
Why do Koreans like to visit Thailand?
That’s because… Thailand has a variety of tourist attractions such as
- Natural attractions, seas, mountains, waterfalls, and parks that exist in many provinces throughout Thailand. And each place has a unique charm that is unique too, or will it be
- Cultural attractions, such as ancient sites, temples, various places open to participating or doing local activities. or even a massage that when visiting Thailand, you must try massage once and not to mention that
- Nightlife attractions that can be said to be very cool Until the tourists who visit, dubbed the city that never sleeps. And what’s even more cool is…
- Street food of Thailand, in addition to various tourist attractions, the locals are world-famous Thai food and the taste of South Korean people as well.
- Providing services to tourists with the identity of Thai people such as airport receptionists or airport representative who take care of tourists from the first step of landing the plane to the destination that tourists want. Which often has a personality that indicates Thai people, namely a friendly smile. Caring and giving advice that is calm and friendly, etc.
- Living expenses, the cost of living in Thailand is much lower than that of Korea, the cost of living is very cheap, and the cost of clothing is very cheap. and especially need to massage (Thai massage in Korea is very expensive) Of course, the cost of accommodation. and spending on other matters It’s cheaper than South Korea itself as well.